Applications & Management Softwares
Management software has the capacity to help plan, organize, and manage resource tools and develop resource estimates. Depending on the sophistication of the software, it can manage estimation and planning, scheduling, cost control and budget management, resource allocation, collaboration software, communication, decision-making, quality management and documentation or administration systems. Today, numerous PC & browser based project management software solutions exist and they are finding their way into almost every type of business.
- Multiple dependency relationship types between activities.
- Resource assignment and leveling.
- Activity duration estimation and probability-based simulation.
- Activity cost accounting.
- API business owners can customize their developer portal with their branding to advertise, market, socialize and sell APIs.